Winter Break Camp
An “Evergreen” Experience in the Garden
For children 6 to 13 years old
December 18 and 19, 2017
9:00 AM to 4:30 PM
Anderson Education Center
Instructors- Misty Hertzig and Elizabeth Franks
A lot of living things sleep in winter but not everything! The garden is still full of life to explore and get to know. Campers will enjoy indoor and outdoor activities to awaken their senses to the natural world when it “sleeps”. As we like to say, at the Garden there is always something growing on.
Your child can come one or both days.
Garden Member: $40/day
Early Drop-Off starting at 7:30 AM
$5/day per child
- We provide one afternoon snack for full day camps. Students will need to provide a morning snack (including drink) and a lunch.
· All camp prices include a souvenir Garden item.
· We provide 1 afternoon snack for full day camps.
· Each camper receives a Certificate of Completion for each full week session.
· Every camp has exciting hands-on activities including: experiments, games, and crafts. Campers explore many different areas of the Garden through nature walks, free time in the Children’s Garden and organized physical education games in the afternoons.
· All cancellations must be received 14 days in advance to receive a full refund.
· Cancellations up to 13 days in advance will receive full credit for a future program.