- All camp prices include a souvenir Garden item.
- We provide one afternoon snack for full day camps.
- Every camp has exciting hands-on activities including experiments, games, and crafts. Campers explore many different areas of the Garden through nature walks, free time in the Children’s Garden and organized physical education games in the afternoons.
- All cancellations must be received 14 days in advance to receive a full refund.
- Cancellations up to 13 days in advance will receive full credit for a future program.
Fall into Fun Fall Break Camp – FULL
For children advancing to Grades K – 6
October 7 – 11, 2019
9:00 am to 4:30 pm
Anderson Education Center
Instructors: Misty Hertzig and Elizabeth Franks
Your child can come all week or you can pick your days. Each day will have its own theme and set of activities that teach about the building blocks of a natural habitat. Each day will include indoor and outdoor activities along with some free time throughout the day. Campers will get to participate in the other events taking place in the garden providing it is age appropriate. Sign up for one day or for the whole week.
Garden Member: $40/day or $180/week
Non-Member: $50/day or $230/week
Early Drop-Off starting at 7:30 am
$5/day per child or $20/week
Questions? Contact Misty Hertzig
256.830.4447 ext. 253
All Education Programs are presented by: