Bi-monthly Environmental Education and Nature Studies in the Garden
Each program uses the Garden’s 112 acres of developed and natural areas as a teaching classroom, while connecting to STEM and Common Core Standards.
Click on the age group/date to register.
Classes will return in the fall
Registration & Cancellation:
- Participants must be pre-registered for all programs. There will be no registration the day of programs due to supply and class size limitations.
- Registration and payment for classes may be made online or by calling the Education Department.
- Refunds will be given as a credit to participants who do not attend their scheduled program if the garden is given a 48 hour advance notice.
- HBG reserves the right to cancel any program if a minimum number of participants are not registered. If this happens, another class option or 100% refund of registration fees will be offered.
- Contact the Education Department if you have questions:
Soozi Pline: email@example.com 256-830-4447 Ext 252
Misty Hertzig: firstname.lastname@example.org 256-830-4447 Ext 253
All classes meet in the education classrooms and will include inside and outside experiences.