Bi-monthly Environmental Education and Nature Studies in the Garden
Each program uses the Garden’s 112 acres of developed and natural areas as a teaching classroom while connecting to STEM and Common Core Standards.
Click on the age group/date to register
Nature Inspired Art
Students will explore the natural world and use their observations to create a work of art. Recognizing cycles and the living organisms that make up an ecosystem is important to truly appreciate the world around us. We will create written art and visual art in this session.
Registration & Cancellation:
- Participants must be pre-registered for all programs. There will be no registration the day of programs due to supply and class size limitations.
- Registration and payment for classes may be made online or by calling the Education Department.
- Refunds will be given as a credit to participants who do not attend their scheduled program if the garden is given 48-hour advance notice.
- HBG reserves the right to cancel any program if a minimum number of participants are not registered. If this happens, another class option or 100% refund of registration fees will be offered.
- Contact the Education Department if you have questions:
Soozi Pline: email@example.com 256-830-4447 Ext 252
Misty Hertzig: firstname.lastname@example.org 256-830-4447 Ext 253
All classes meet in the education classrooms and will include inside and outside experiences.
All Education Programs are presented by: