Photography in the Garden
- Huntsville Botanical Garden encourages its visitors to take causal photographs and videos of their visit for their own personal use. Personal photographs and videos may not be used for commercial purposes.
- Photography sessions must not interfere with the enjoyment of other guests or responsibilities of Garden staff. Sessions should not interrupt private events or create any safety concerns. Please stay on paths or grassy areas so that plants are not damaged.
- While visiting the Garden, you may be filmed, videotaped, and/or photographed by a Garden employee or designated photographer. Your attendance serves as permission for the use of your image by the Garden.
- Reservations are made through the Facility Rental office. For professional photography, the Garden charges a sitting fee as follows:
Professional Photography Sitting Fee (2 hours) - $100
Commercial/Advertising Photography Fee (3 hours) - $200
Full Day Photo Session Fee (8 hours) - $300
*All fees include admission for four people plus the photographer.
- Reservations must be made for every photography session. Showing up without reservations may result in the refusal of allowances due to previously scheduled events.
- Changing rooms may be available upon reservation. Due to many events and visitors at the Garden, changing rooms may not be available upon demand. If you need a space, please make arrangements with Facility Rental when you make your photography reservations.
If you are interested in the opportunity to take amazing, timeless photos at Huntsville Botanical Garden, please download the Photography Application or call Lee Ann Pasker at 256-830-4447 extension 237 or Cindy Hallman at extension 243. The Garden awaits you!