HOW TO MAKE A RESERVATION
1. Call the Education Office 256-837-4104 at least two weeks prior to your desired program date. Programs book quickly. Please have the following information ready when you call:
- School or organization name
- Complete address and telephone number
- Contact person and day and home phone number
- Number of children and teachers
- Grade level
- Email address of person to receive Confirmation
2. Large groups should plan on a larger visit to facilitate rotation times through the programs.
3. You will receive a confirmation letter and chaperone letter by email or within two weeks after completing your reservation.
- Groups must have a minimum of 10 people.
- Teachers and bus drivers are free; all other adults are $12.00 (or Garden membership) and must be paid to the Garden on the day of the field trip.
- Siblings pay regular admission of $8.00. Siblings are allowed on self-guided tours, not on guided field trips, due to space limitations.
- Adults and siblings who are Garden members are free.
- All Home School teachers pay except for the teacher making the reservation.
- Payment or a Purchase Order is due upon arrival at the Huntsville Botanical Garden
- Huntsville Botanical Garden memberships do not apply to student rates except for self-guided tours.
- In the case of inclement weather, we will reschedule your group for another date.
Chaperones and teachers are responsible for the behavior and safety of their group and are required to supervise and stay with their students at all times.
We will be adding more programs throughout the year. For information or to register, call the Education Department at 256-837-4104 or email the education department.