Celebrate your birthday, anniversary, or holiday event at the Garden!
Guest Center: The Grand Hall
The Grand Hall is the largest reception venue at the Garden, providing dining seating for up to 350 guests. With a built-in dance floor, five sets of double doors opening up to a beautiful veranda overlooking Little Smith Lake and a large pre-function lobby at the entrance, the Grand Hall is the perfect venue for any corporate event.
- Seated Dining: 350 guests
- Standing Reception: 450 guests
Guest Center: The Conservatory
The Conservatory, with a view of Little Smith Lake, is a stunning glass house and is the quintessential intimate space for a luncheon or other memorable event. Its size makes it an excellent venue for small parties or business meetings.
- Seated Dining: 56 guests
- Standing Reception: 80 guests
Guest Center: The Carriage House
The Arbor is a lovely, garden-themed space conveniently located next to the Linda J. Smith Administrative Building. With its warm ambiance, the Arbor is ideal for both casual and formal receptions, anniversary and birthday parties, graduation parties, and rehearsal dinners. Your rental includes indoor tables and chairs, catering kitchen, library, a built-in sound and projections system, and a staff member during your event.
Specifications: 3,600 square feet
- Seated Dining: 160 guests
- Standing Reception: 199 guests
Murray Hall is the ideal location for a rehearsal dinner, anniversary party, or reception. Murray Hall is decorated in lovely neutral shades and is light-filled from the large windows on three sides of the main room. Nestled on a hillside overlooking Little Smith Lake, the view of the lake and the surrounding gardens is breathtaking. The large deck that spans two sides of the building gives you an outdoor space that is perfect for a bar and bistro tables.
- Seated Dining: 80 guests
- Standing: 100 guests
- Classroom Seating: 40 guests
The Pavilion is a rustic outdoor area equipped with electric outlets, ceiling fans, and lights. The Pavilion is ideal for a family reunion, casual business luncheon, birthday party, or picnic.
- The Pavilion does not include Garden admission. Garden admission may be purchased at a rate of $4 per person with your rental.
- The Pavilion’s grass area will accommodate inflatables. There is a $50 charge for each inflatable. Each inflatable must be professionally installed.
- Additional fees apply for Pavilion events requiring other than the standard set-up.
- 6 hour rental
Picnic Table Seating: 240
The open-air Amphitheater provides semi-circular seating and a stage with magnificent Ionic columns. Outdoor power sources are available. Rental does not include admission to the Garden.