11th Annual Fall Plant Sale
October 2, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
Did you know the fall is the BEST time to plant trees, shrubs, and perennials in your garden? The season brings a mix of warm soil and cool air for grass, and the moisture helps trees and shrubs establish their root system.
The 11th annual Fall Plant Sale includes a variety of hosta, cacti, herbs, and MORE! We’re excited to share our native trees and shrubs, ornamental plants, fall vegetables, and pansies with you.
This year, we will be holding the Fall Plant Sale on eight days throughout October (October 2-3, 9-10, 16-17, 23-24). All dates are Fridays and Saturdays from 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., and each date will have a limited capacity.
Here's what you need to know:
- Admission to the sale is limited, and you must reserve your one-hour pass online (one pass per person). Due to the limited capacity of this sale, we ask that you consider carefully before making your reservation. If you do not intend to purchase plants, please consider allowing another shopper to participate.
- The Fall Plant Sale will take place in the Garden greenhouse area. Follow directional signage when you arrive at the Garden.
- In order to control the flow of traffic and maintain safe social distancing, we ask that you do not arrive more than 15 minutes before your scheduled shopping time.
- Payment with a card or check is preferred.
- Please bring your own face mask or covering and hand sanitizer.