Fall Plant Sale
October 7, 2021 @ 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
Did you know that fall is the BEST time to plant trees, shrubs, and perennials in your garden? The season brings a mix of warm soil and cool air for grass, and the moisture helps trees and shrubs establish their root systems.
The 12th annual Fall Plant Sale is your opportunity to purchase the plants you need for the fall planting season. The sale will feature a diverse selection of trees, shrubs, native plants, assorted berries, and more! Plus, our staff and volunteers will be available to share their expertise and help you choose the right plants for your home landscape.
Here's what you need to know:
- Members-Only Pre-Sale: October 7, 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (Interested in becoming a Garden member? Click here!)
- Public Sale: October 8-9 and 15-16, 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Admission to the Fall Plant Sale is free, and no registration is required.
- The Fall Plant Sale will take place in the Garden greenhouse area. Follow the directional and parking signs when you arrive to the Garden.
- Payment with credit card or check is preferred.
- Wagons will be provided on a first come, first served basis. Guests are encouraged to bring their own wagons to help carry their plants to their vehicles.
- Please note that we are unable to guarantee availability or inventory of any plants. All plants are sold on a first come, first served basis.
- Remember to review the Garden's current health and safety guidelines before visiting.