The Learning Pod at the Huntsville Botanical Garden is an option for a group learning space. This is an opportunity for educators to teach in an environment that is safe and unique or for caregivers to provide a space for their students to participate in online education.
|Days/Times Available||Monday – Thursday from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.|
|Fees||$300 per day|
|Add-On: Guided field trip in the Garden||$100 per day|
- Audio / Visual capabilities and Wi-Fi are included
- Indoor tables and chairs are provided and set up to facilitate social distancing
- Private restrooms and kitchen with refrigerator and icemaker located in the building
- Easy access to drop-off and pick-up locations
- Admission to the Garden included (up to 20 people)
- Access to self-guided activities, including the Children’s Garden and Purdy Butterfly House (May through September)
- Hands-on nature play available throughout the Garden
- Picnic tables and meadows available for lunchtime
An adult of 18 years or older must be present to supervise at all times. Please note that the Garden does not provide curriculum, educational content, or instructors. Additional guidelines for venue use apply.
For more information, contact us at 256-830-4447, ext. 251 or 258 or email@example.com.