To participate in the Corporate Partner Program, companies simply make an annual gift to the Garden. Membership includes Garden admission passes, behind-the-scenes tours, use of our spectacular venue for company events, and year-round recognition among the Garden’s 7,600+ member households.
With your annual support of the Corporate Partner Program, the Huntsville Botanical Garden is able to provide first-class programs that promote understanding of plants and their environment to children, families and visitors.
Thank you to our current Corporate Partners:Shareholder
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP
- Intuitive Research and Technology Corporation
- Lanier Ford
- The Boeing Company
- Turner Construction Company
- IPC (InfoPro Corporation)
- Tek Links
- Teledyne Brown Engineering
- Thompson Gray
- COLSA Corporation
- Brenda Armstrong, Edward Jones
- John Butterfield, Edward Jones
- Kitty Davenport, Edward Jones
- Manning and Napier
- Sigmatech, Inc.
- Troy 7