- All camp prices include a souvenir Garden item.
- We provide one afternoon snack for full-day camps. Students will need to provide a morning snack (including a drink) and lunch.
- Every camp has exciting hands-on activities including experiments, games, and crafts. Campers explore many different areas of the Garden through nature walks, free time in the Children’s Garden and organized physical education games in the afternoons.
- Since this is a day-to-day camp and not all campers will be attending the full week, there will be no graduation on Friday.
- All cancellations must be received 14 days in advance to receive a full refund.
- Cancellations up to 13 days in advance will receive full credit for a future program.
Plants Rock! Spring Break Camp
For children ages 6 to 13 (Grades K – 6)
March 30 – April 3, 2020
9:00 am to 4:30 pm
Anderson Education Center
Instructor: Misty Hertzig
Your child can come all week or you can pick your days. Each day will have its own theme and set of activities that teach about the amazing world of plants and will include indoor and outdoor activities along with some free time throughout the day. Campers will also get to participate in the other events taking place in the Garden, providing it is age-appropriate. Sign up for one day or for the whole week.
Garden Member: $50/day or $200/week
Non-Member: $60/day or $250/week
Early drop-off starting at 7:30 a.m.
$5/day per child or $20/week