The Garden is open to the public!* Please carefully review our visitor guidelines below.
NEW! Join us for the Golden Hour! We are extending our hours on Wednesdays for you to enjoy an elevated evening experience at the Garden. From 5 – 8 p.m., we welcome you to explore our 112 acres with food, drinks, and live music, spreading out safely whether you are strolling along our nature trails or lounging in the grass. Learn more.
NEW! Chick-fil-A Parkway Place is delivering to the Garden! Place your order through the Chick-fil-A One App (click here for instructions) and have your food delivered to enjoy at the Garden.
NEW! We’ve extending our hours on Monday and Tuesday evenings and invite you to bring your canine companions (5 – 8 p.m. only) to enjoy the Garden with you! Click here for more information.
*The Children’s Garden will re-open on May 27. The Butterfly House will open on June 1.
Our priority remains the health and safety of our community, and we have implemented new safety measures in accordance with guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Alabama Department of Public Health.
Here’s what you need to know before visiting the Garden:
- All tickets (incl. Garden member admission) must be reserved online for a designated arrival time.
- No refunds. Please be sure you have selected the correct date and time!
Before You Arrive
- Bring your own hand sanitizer, face masks or face coverings, bottled water, and snacks, and please be prepared to carry out all trash.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes. Shuttle service is currently unavailable, and we are temporarily unable to provide wheelchairs.
Arrival at the Garden
- Be sure to arrive at the Garden during your designated time slot.
- Practice social distancing as you make your way to and through the Guest Center.
- If a line has already formed inside the Guest Center, please wait outside until the line has advanced before entering the building.
- At the admissions desk, be prepared to scan your admission tickets (printed or from your mobile device).
In the Garden
- In accordance with CDC guidelines, we recommend masks or face coverings inside buildings.
- Be mindful of social distancing guidelines, and do not gather in groups.
- Keep an eye out for posted guidelines throughout the Garden, and follow any instructions given by Garden staff members.
- The number of guests allowed in the Gift Shop at any given time will be limited.
- Face masks or coverings are required for your safety and the safety of our staff.
- No cash transactions.
- Curbside pick-up is available.
- Questions? email@example.com
As we make this transition, we appreciate your support and shared commitment to the well-being of our community. We hope to serve as a source of comfort, healing, and growth as we emerge into new days together. We look forward to seeing you soon!
We’re committed to continuing to share the beauty and science of plants with you virtually.
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions about other Garden activities?